Call 858.675.3200 Poway or 760.789.5174 Ramona
Convenient Urgent Care Services in North San Diego
When to go...
- When you need to be seen urgently by a doctor, but are unable to get an appointment with your physician.
- When you can’t see your primary care physician because it is after business hours or it is a holiday.
- When you don’t have a primary care physician.
Difference Between Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Emergency - In general, an emergency is a sudden, serious and unexpected illness, injury or condition which may result in permanent injury or loss of life if not treated immediately.
Urgent care - services are required for an unexpected injury or acute illness which requires prompt medical attention to avoid complications and unnecessary suffering or pain, and will not result in permanent injury or loss of life. Watch the video from Dr. Scott Flinn, Urgent Care Physician.
Examples of Urgent Care Situations
- Abdominal Pain
- Asthma Attack
- Bloody Nose
- Broken Bone
- Colds and Flu
- Cuts and
- Ear Ache
- Bites and Stings
- Minor Burns
- Sore Throat
- Sprains and
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Infection
- Work Injury
We offer Urgent Care services in Poway and Ramona:
Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion (Pomerado Hospital Campus)
15611 Pomerado Road, 3rd Floor North
Poway, CA 92064
Open Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
211 13th Street, Ramona, CA 92065
Open Monday - Friday, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What to Expect at our Urgent Care Centers:
- Walk-in service (no appointment necessary)
- Free, convenient parking
- Payment options (insurance, cash, credit cards)
- Doctor and registered nurse on duty at all times
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site radiology services
We also welcome patients from the following medical groups:
- Children's Physician Medical Group
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center (Poway location only)
- Sharp Community Medical Group
A Variety of Insurances Accepted: Our Urgent Care accepts most insurance (e.g., HMOs, PPOs, EPOs, Medicare, Tricare, workers' compensation plans). To find out if your specific plan is covered, view our comprehensive list of insurances accepted. Your health plan's member services department is able to confirm if your plan covers your care at Arch Health Partners.
To learn more about other specialties and providers, please search our online physician database or learn more about becoming an Arch Health Partners patient.