You realize the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. But getting the best and most accurate information isn’t always easy.
Janice Baker, Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator and Certified Nutrition Support Clinician, is here to assist you in your search for answers. Registered dietitians (RDs) are the food and nutrition experts. RDs are committed to helping you enjoy a healthy life. Individual and family consultations are arranged by appointment and may be covered by insurance. Ask your physician for a referral. For more information you can reach Janice at 858.675.3179
- Weight management & healthful eating without gimmicks
- Heart healthy nutrition
- Diabetes management and nutrition planning
- Celiac disease and gluten intolerance
- Kidney disease nutrition management
- Fatty liver disease
- Eating disorders
- Cancer nutrition management
- Unintentional weight loss, eating difficulties
- Bariatric /Weight loss surgery nutrition management
- Nutrition for a healthy pregnancy
Register today to attend any of Janice's free seminars on Health and Fitness or Living with Diabetes. For a personal visit with Janice, Request an Appointment today!
Read it now! "10 Best Reasons to Consult a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist"
Get the recipe for Janice Baker's Chocolate Walnut Hummus here!