Medical Professionals - Join Arch Health Partners
Arch Health Partners is a non-profit, multi-specialty medical group that serves the north inland San Diego County area. Our mission is to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve in order to be the top choice for health care services of those expecting a superior experience and the highest quality of care.
Arch Health Partners is a growing multispecialty group affiliated with Palomar Health. We are seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our team of more than 80 physicians practicing primary and specialty care in seven locations. Our physicians appreciate the stability and resources of our medical foundation while enjoying the benefits of local managment and operation of a community-based medical practice. Additionally, our focus on innovation is leading to improved outcomes for our patients and increased satisfaction for our physicians.
The Arch Way
At Arch Health Partners, putting patients first is our priority. Our core values are aligned with our mission and vision and represent the culture we embrace…The Arch Way.
For physicians, we strive to create an environment conducive to Excellence in Quality of Care, and consider our team to be an integral part of larger Health Care initiatives and collaborations in the San Diego community. Consider joining Arch Health Partners for our atmosphere of co-operation and support:
- We deliver ongoing Physician Education and Risk Management seminars and webinars.
- We encourage interaction and ongoing communication between Primary Care Providers and Specialists.
- We host regular physician dinners to recognize quality achievement measures, share best practices, and foster an environment of communication and support
We offer our physicians:
- Modern, up-scale practice locations
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- LEAN process improvement, resulting in smooth office operations
- Extensive management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care, unburdened from the endless business requirements of running a practice
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate reapid care for our patients
- Comprehensive on-boarding process and physician mentor
- Medicare Payment Reform Ready! We ensure that our physicians are successful in value-based reimbursement including Medicare Payment Reform (MACRA)
Quality Initiatives & Awards
Quality is the foundation upon which Arch Health Partners is built and is the cornerstone of our success. With the triple aim as our compass – High Quality, High Patient Satisfaction, and Cost Containment –Arch Health Partners actively engages member physicians in our efforts to exhibit the quality of care we provide, while demonstrating value to patients, payers, and employers in our community. Active involvement with quality programs such as IHA, CAPG, AMGA, involving multiple payers, has resulted in financial rewards for our physicians who participate in the Clinical Integration program.
To affirm our effort to this commitment, Arch health Partners is honored to have been recognized as one of the eleven medical groups in California to receive the 2014 Excellence in Healthcare award through Integrated Heatlhcare Association (IHA), as well as one of 30 medical groups to receive the award in 2015. Our strength in the future will draw on our network of hospitals and physicians to build on the successes of the past and collaborate in new and innovative ways.
Access to Managed Care Contracts
As a member of Arch Health Partners, physicians have access to most major health plans. Our Provider Relations team helps bridge the gap between physicians and third-party payers and assists members with questions regarding our managed care contracts.
To learn more about joining the Arch Physician/Provider team, please click here